Hi, I’m Thomas, I’m French and I recently moved to Edgeley, Stockport.
I started photography the hard way. Back in France, I used to work for a local newspaper covering all sorts of events. Once, I was sent to photograph a motorbike race at night with compact camera. I knew it was time for me to invest in some decent equipment and learn how to use it.
Obviously, I love photography. I’m a perfectionist and I’m always trying to achieve a better photo than the one I’ve just taken. Every year I spend time training with other professional photographers as well as visiting trade shows and conventions to learn new techniques to push my knowledge further and further.
10 things you need to know about Thomas
- There isn’t a spelling mistake in my logo (photographie is French for photography)
- I was an au-pair in Manchester for 2 years
- I can play the trombone, the guitar and the piano (but not at the same time)
- I knit (or crochet) most of the baby hats I use
- I make a mean macaroon
- I still think that French cheeses are the best
- I got 4 out of 20 in English for my A level…
- …My English is much better now
- I do own a beret
- I take my coffee black with one sugar. No tea!